- Art Direction and Visual Development.
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, Shader Development, Lighting, Animation, Particles, Physics, Biomes, Interactive Objects.
- Sculpting, texture painting and baking, low and high poly.
- Furniture and terrains in various styles, as well as humans, animals, plants and characters, both high- and low-poly.
- Assembling and lighting environments, dynamic physics simulations, wind and plant tech, destructibles.
- Environment art project planning and estimates, asset management, environment art outsourcing.
- Worldbuilding, prototypes , grayboxes, level layouts.
- Tools and Art Pipeline R&D, asset authoring guidelines and processes.
- Optimizations – Topology, Frame Rate profiling, Draw Call optimization, Poly Count optimization, Texture and Fill rate optimization, file size optimization.
- Management of externally developed and purchased assets.
- Cooperation with engineering partners to implement interactive objects and systems.
- Collaboration with client teams to develop task lists to ensure projects are on time and on budget.
3D Modeling: Maya, 3ds Max, Mudbox, Zbrush.
2D and 3D Painting: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Substance 3D Painter and Designer, Marvelous Designer.
Rendering: Arnold, Vray, Redshift.
Engines: Unity, Unreal, Twinmotion, Proprietary World Editors, Procedural World Generation.
Platforms: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web, VR and AR Headsets.